Poverty and Employment
- Poverty Alleviation Program: To conduct different activities for the poor, landless, homeless and low income people, especially woman, under this poverty alleviation program. Provide necessary institutional and vocational education to educated uneducated unemployed youths, widows and conduct employment generation and income generation programs with the approval of concerned authorities.
- Small & Medium Industry related programs: Establishment of industries, provision of necessary financial assistance, creation of new entrepreneurs, and training of woman in domestic and foreign cuisine with the approval of the concerned authorities.
- Rehabilitation program: Reintegration of rural families living in urban slum areas through various employment and taking rehabilitation programs with the approval of concerned authorities.
- Use of local resources: Discovering sustainable technological innovations and ensuring their promotion via web and other resourse and use for the socio-economic development of the people of the country with the approval of the concerned authorities.
- Human resource development: To bring about socio-economic development of the country by taking overall human resource development activities.
- Development program for the affected people: Taking proper steps of services and rehabilitation programs for people affected by floods, storms, epidemics etc.
- Establishment of technical training center: To provide vocational training for the
employment of educated unemployed youth and establishing computer data entry firm, electrical and electronics firm with the approval of the relevant authorities.
- Providing Scholarships:Provide scholarships to meritorious students and other free educational materials to distressed and meritorious students.